At The Cleaning Concierge, we use only all-natural cleaning products rather than chemically-laden alternatives, to ensure your home is safe from the possible harmful side-effects of chemicals...
At The Cleaning Concierge, we use only all-natural cleaning products rather than chemically-laden alternatives, to ensure your home is safe from the possible harmful side-effects of chemicals and to avoid any unwanted chemical odours.
Our commitment to using eco-friendly and sensitive cleaning solutions also goes much further than that, and one of the ways we implement it is by only using microfibre mops for cleaning floors and other surface areas.
The benefits of microfibre mops are many fold, and here are the top ten:
- Microfibre mops are more versatile. They can be used for both dry sweeping and wet mopping.
- Great at picking up dog hair and dust. Microfibres attract dust and hairs like a powerful magnet and this makes them perfect for use in homes with pets. It also guarantees great results in hard-to-reach and sometimes-neglected areas like under and behind armchairs and couches.
- No streaks or dirt left behind. Unlike string mops or sponge mops, microfibre mops don’t leave streaks of dirt or film behind. This means a top clean, every time.
- Increased efficiency. Microfibre mops have fantastic wide mop heads, which means a greater area can get a greater clean in a lesser time.
- No need for chemicals – and hardly any need for water! Typically, a microfibre mops needs to be rinsed only once for each room. This makes them:
- Best for laminate flooring. Too much water is bad for laminate flooring as it can gather and eventually warp the floor. This makes microfibre mops a far safer choice than soggy string mops that use a lot of water.
- Better at beating bacteria. Microfibre mops, used with only water, are 99% effective in removing bacteria from smooth surfaces. A conventional mop with water may remove only 60%, and even with bleach or other chemical will still only remove approximately 90%.
- No harm caused to the surface. Microfibre cloths are lint free and non-abrasive. When you clean with microfibre you don’t have to worry about scratching any surfaces, or leaving behind lint.
- Health benefits. Microfibre cloths are hypoallergenic. This makes them great for households where somebody suffers from allergies or asthma.
- Faster drying time. A floor cleaned with a microfibre mop will dry in less than two minutes, compared to ten minutes or more for other methods. This means we not only clean your floor better than others – we clean it quicker too.
Get in touch!
To enjoy the benefit of microfibre mops and all other services offered by The Cleaning Concierge, just contact us for a no-obligation consultation today.